1.share holding information
Bank of Nanjing has set up strategic cooperation with BNP Paribas in October, 2005. By end of 2014, BNP Paribas was holding 12.68% shares of Bank of Nanjing; while BNP Paribas QFII was holding 3.50% shares of Bank of Nanjing. Therefore, BNP Paribas was holding totally 16.18% of Bank of Nanjing shares.
2.personnel exchange information
BNP Paribas has appointed one director in Bank of Nanjing Board, and it has sent a Vice President, a finance advisor, a risk advisor and a wealth management advisor in Bank of Nanjing.
In terms of operation and management, the cooperation concentrates on finance, risk management, human resources and asset & liabilities management.
Recent years, as Bank of Nanjing has achieved great progress in comprehensive operation, the operation between Bank of Nanjing and BNP Paribas also extended to more diversified business areas, especially digital banking, cash management, private banking，consumer finance and financial market business.